Livewire! 3/16

Madison Brunoehler: From Game Show Live!, this is.....................




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e__mg3BQlq8




Livewire! Your news.......with sass. Presented by Lara Croft.......How do you pronounce her name? 


And now from our Game Show Live! Newsroom, here comes Pierre Kelly!




Me: Thank you Madi2theMax, welcome to Livewire!  Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day. I'm feeling green with envy and instead of kissing the blarney stone, we give you news and views.....in a certain way. So get out your Lucky Charms cereal and........ let's.................get wired!





SYTYCD alum Witney Carson returns to DWTS.

The 24-year-old professional dancer confirmed in an Instagram comment Wednesday that she "will" appear on the reality competition following her father-in-law's death from cancer.
Carson made the remark after posting that her first house with husband Carson McAllister is a "go." One fan asked the star if she will be selling or living in the house, and if she is "still doing DWTS."
"it's a fixer upper, and yes I'll still be doing the show :)," Carson responded.
Carson had dropped out of the Dancing with the Stars Live! tour in December amid father-in-law Kevin McAllister's battle with cancer. She announced March 9 that Kevin had "passed away" the night prior.
"Although it will be excruciatingly painful at times to live without him, we know he lives on around us being our guardian angel wherever we go. We're so grateful for the time we've had with him on this earth, & we know he's in a better place," the star said on Instagram.

Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/witney-carson-confirms-she-returning-dancing-with-stars-1064601.php#JIhXVXhsQqIF2IKP.99




Sticking with DWTS, it looks like host Erin Andrews is Cancer-free.


The 39-year-old sportscaster and "Dancing with the Stars" co-host said on Tuesday's episode of "Good Morning America" that she's "fully capable" of having kids following her battle with cervical cancer.
Andrews married former NHL player Jarret Stoll in June.
"I want it. I definitely want it," Andrews told host Michael Strahan. "Even though I'm crazy on the sidelines and doing other things, 'Dancing with the Stars' and so forth, absolutely.
"I didn't have to have a hysterectomy," she shared. "I'm fully capable of having a baby. But that's because I went and got tested and because we were able to treat it early. That's all you need to tell the women in your life."
Andrews was diagnosed with cervical cancer in September 2016, and has been in remission for a year.

Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/erin-andrews-hoping-start-family-after-beating-cervical-cancer-1064569.php#xftP6cxxVLlZhSKK.99




Carson Daly, host of "The Voice" was in a panic attack.


The 44-year-old television personality and "The voice" host discussed his longtime struggle with anxiety disorder and panic attacks on Friday's episode of "Today."
"Looking back on my life, I was a worrywart kid. I was always worrying," Daly recalled. "My father died when I was five. I had an ulcer when I was in high school. I've been nervous my whole life."
"My very first panic attack happened -- and, by the way, I didn't know what it was at the time -- when I was a host at MTV," he said.
"The success of my career -- I flew to New York and my life changed overnight. I had a hard time breathing. I was terrified for no apparent reason."
Daly said his panic attacks became so severe that he once checked himself into a hospital.

Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/carson-daly-on-his-panic-attacks-you-feel-like-youre-dying-1064485.php#XoZymkAEh5eBcSSk.99




Nick Cannon visits Fuse's digital series Behind the Bar to mix up his favorite cocktail - a twist on a mai tai, titled: Mai Time to Turn Up. Inspired by his new single, "Only You," Cannon mixes up a sweet, Caribbean styled cocktail guaranteed to make anyone dance and let loose. Cannon's new single "Only You" featuring DJ Luke Nasty and Fat Joe is available Friday, March 9.


Springtime may be next Wednesday, but it feels misty, so I'm going to take a nap and if you don't like it, I'll get Sarah Pribis to guest anchor for me, so  Meadowfox......soothe me with your harp! Now!
















http://www.qwizx.com/gssfx/usa/hs-timesup.wav


Where was I?


Oh yeah, it's National Walk around the house day. That I didn't know. 






Liz McCarthy made an appearance on Jeopardy!, but does she look familiar?





They were in 1981 and retired undefeated. Aren't they smart back then?





I'd like to know.....


https://youtu.be/IWC4T5JnJx8


Why is this news? 



Definitely Feeling Minnesota


Not only Minnestoa was the sight of the Jeopardy! tryouts, but it's becoming the smartest state amongst all Jeopardy! contestants. Last time I checked, Mall Masters was popular at the time.



Finally.....



You can't make this....

Up.



Yes, the guy who played in the 1971 classic "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" was on Jeopardy! but got 2nd place. At least the oompa Loompas weren't involved. 


And what else?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpU5640iE5k

So Impressed! with Madi2TheMax. What if puns were added by impressions? Our Match Game mistress of impressionism will tell you. Go Madi!





How punny is that?






https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rO36jxKuk8&t=5s


That's all for now, but remember one thing: Can't any person who has a washed-up acting career get on Jeopardy!? I'll never know. 




So until next time and all the time....play on playas. 

Comments

Popular Posts